Historical Sites

what to see > historical sites

Church of St. Rocco
The building, now deconsecrated, faces the square in front of the parish church. Its façade has a curved gable, bordered by a string course and divided by pilasters.
VIEW DETAILS
Monument to the Torri Tarelli Brothers
The bas-relief depicts the faces of the five Torri Tarelli brothers, born in Onno and known for their roles in the Italian Wars of Independence and the unification of Italy (1848–1861). The work was placed here by the Municipal Administration in 2011 to mark the 150th anniversary of Italian Unity.
VIEW DETAILS
Casa Corti (former Parish House)
The house stands in the center of the village, facing the public library. It was first mentioned in 1567 as the residence of the parish priest and was once equipped with a bell tower. Its original structure can be deduced from the shape and size of the fresco that decorates the southeastern façade.
VIEW DETAILS
Limonta: House of the Wolf
In the village center, in the Castello area, stands this ancient building, probably founded in the 16th century, though it has been heavily modified over time. The oldest elements are the main doorway and several stone-framed windows.
VIEW DETAILS
The Lario Circuit
The organization of this important motorcycle race is owed to the Moto Club Lombardo, founded in Milan in 1914. The first edition took place on May 29, 1921.
VIEW DETAILS